- Effective October 23, 2022, the seniority lists from each former regional health authority, identified in Appendix I of the CUPE collective agreement, were consolidated into a single seniority list for the CUPE bargaining unit.
- In order to rank employees across the bargaining unit, all employees are ranked by their seniority date.
- For employees employed prior to May 6, 1999, who were ranked in order of seniority calculated on hours of seniority from the date the employee last entered the service of the employer(s), those hours were converted to a seniority date to ensure those employees are correctly ranked on the new seniority list. Your seniority date may be different than your hire date.
- The new seniority list is available through MyConnection now.
- Please contact your regional CUPE Local 5430 office if you have questions or concerns about the seniority list. Please have all the information you will provide to the office ready, so they can look into your issue (hire date, hours worked prior to May 6, 1999, etc).
Region 1 306-445-6433
Region 2 306-922-0600
Region 3 306-757-7925
Region 4 306-842-1559
Region 5 306-783-1396